Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wonder Woman

by farah_prong@yahoo.com.my

I know...Mother's Day is far gone. However, we must not let the date blinds us with the facts that everyday is mother's day. I mean, date can only gets us that far, but are you really sure that only on that day you should show your appreciation to your mother? However, most of us often do that. We only celebrates it for a day and a day only. Then? Is it over? Is it bye-bye gone? No more breakfast on bed, bouquet of roses or carnations, thin gold band of ring, sloppy and loving kisses, the bear-hug, the oh-not-that-beautiful-but-thoughtful-cards to her?

I did that. You know what my mum always say? She will say,

'Hmmm....hari ni je la nak dapat semua layanan istimewa cam permaisuri nie, pastu jd orang gaji je la balik.'

It is true. That will be the only day that we will lavish her with all those that are mentioned above. Then? It is all day in my normal life. May is not yet over. Mother's day is still around. Let us not be embedded with the thoughts that only in this month, we can show appreciation to them. Mostly, mother did not ask much. You can surprise her with little things such as early breakfast before she went out to work (for those whom their mothers are hiuse-wife, you can still do that). You may sweep the house clean, take care of the potted plants, weeds out their garden and other stuff that you may do and she will appreciate.

Ohhh...

Before I go on and on, telll me what is YOUR Mother's Day present to your mother?

Hmmm....

Here is a video clip that I find amusing. The title is mother's song by Go Fish. It is snazzy and fun. Please watch.





That's all for now.

See you when we'll see you.

0 critics:

Post a Comment