Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nightmares!!

by farah_prong@yahoo.com.my

I am sorry for my last post. I am in a rocky-unstable-mental-state-of-mind right now. I am not quite certain why, but I feel a bit insane. Maybe all the assignments are really kicking in right now. Or perhaps it is due to too many rest and doing nothing at home. I don't really know. However, my instability makes my writing a bit too-complex for anyone's comfort. So sorry about that. But, it is okay. I am not crazy okay? I am perhaps a bit unstable now...huhu...

Okay. Talk8ing about nightmares. I have been having this reall7y scary nightmares after the last post of 'Help! I am trapped!'. You know that in that post I mentioned that I felt torn in mad desire to go to sleep and stay awake like a zombie? Well, I think I am a zombie now. Almost a zombie. This nightmares are really getting to me now. On the first day, I managed to wake up from it but now, my eyes just won't open although I have tried really hard to wake myself up. In my life, I feared many things and GHOST is one if it. In Ghost category, I am really scared of poc*** and ghost-like-child.

In my nightmares, there is a ghost-like-child that keeps on following me everywhere I goes. He basically clings to me; didn't want to let go. I never see his face and hoping that I won't. It usually involves in places around my house and that child will just hold the hem of my shirt and when I walked, I know that I am dragging him along. It feels heavy and I usually snapped out from the nightmares when he came forward to confront me. Every time I wake up from this nightmares, I will get goosebumps and the hair at the back of my neck will stand up because I always felt as if someone is standing behind me. As a result, starting from 2 days ago, I will sleep at my sister's room instead of sleeping alone in my room.

I hope that nightmares will just stop. I don't want to see him.

0 critics:

Post a Comment