Saturday, August 29, 2009

Eternal Memory

by farah_prong @yahoo.com.my

Hiya...

It has been a long time since I wrote my last poem in the blog. This morning, sudden ispiration comes to me.

Eternal Memory

The dropping and tinkling of rain
soft sweet moan of wind
the bed sighed and squeaked
it creaked with light sound of pleasure

Memories played like a musical lit
of sounds
vibrant colours
deep emotions running high

You in my mind
a memory that never fades
bittersweet roughness of thoughts
tears and smiles in a single frame

For we are one
and we are whole
but
now you are gone
our memories I shall hold

This memory is my keepsake
my fountain of love
eternal it will
forever it remains


P/S: yes I know, difficult to understand and bla, bla, bla...But I guess that is what cold weather and ever so silent room will do to you. It will make you emotional and delirious thinking bout new ideas. haha

Okay...

That's it for now.

See you when we'll see you.


1 critics:

Crayzee Writers said...

aan says:

farah! kool renovations u jez made, dow! thanks a lot!
n yea funny wat rains can do to your brain..

xD

Post a Comment