Friday, June 5, 2009

Target!

by farah_prong@yahoo.com.my

Hiyaa....
Sorry...
I am quite busy with my work and I am having backache due to the long journey everyday, back and forth to Penang island...Plus, it is a treacherous journey crossing the vast sea (just exaggerating..hehehe) but still, it is a dangerous journey for bikers like mua...(it means me..ekekeke)

Okay...time for creative writing...

Target
I am your target...
Shoot me right now...
Pull the trigger...
and release the bullet...

Shoot me now...
Straight into my heart...
I am your target...
Kill me with your love...

P/S: I dunno...suddenly I feel like this...weird?hell, yeah...

Love you all...I miss you all so much...
Can't wait to meet back all the old faces...
See you guys in USM...
For those who didn't get USM, I really missed you guys...

0 critics:

Post a Comment