Sunday, April 26, 2009

WTH??

by powerangers_08@yahoo.com

An assignment come and gone.. Coz I've done it as well, Fara.. hehehe..

Tomorrow
is granted for busy-ness, I suppose, since it's the day I'll be returning back to the college. Some souls might perceive it as a little early than some (we're not allowed to go back b4 the 3rd) but I feel that this is the path that I must take in order to achieve great calmness (sleepless night is all that I have got of me ever since a night's full moon) The dream of the ugly face of the terrible Final Report have continuously consume my consciousness. It even takes control of my dreams!

I can no longer live like this!

Thus come my wishful thinking in making the decision of taking an early journey for the counsel that I seek could no longer present me the ideas that I require. It is most disappointing. I have trusted her beyond anything in the world and yet I am left without any solace. I am lost! And yet she ignores me.

When can I live like before!!??

No worries in the slightest. Save as in the mother's womb...

I mostly miss the good old days. Though there are walls, there are borders. However high or thick it is... I am secured. I am well. For there are those others around me. They fight like me and they most certainly are my comrades in arms. My rightful solace when I am down. My light when I am gloom.

I miss you dear friends...

BUT!

We must not let it consume us for we'll soon meet! The sixth times when the moon shines we'll see each other. We'll be in our comforts again!

Farewell, my friends.
Soon we'll meet again..
xD

4 critics:

bunga_lily εїз said...

an,pe ko bebel neh??
tau la that report has destroyed our lives kan...
smpi cani effect dea kat ko an....
ekekekek...

=P

. said...

entah betul tu ili..
terangkan balik????
pening??? hehe

Crayzee Writers said...

FARAH KATA:

a'ah a'an...
poetic ammo tol...
hehehe

Crayzee Writers said...

powerangers said

i'm feelin mushie-mushie...
xD

Post a Comment