Thursday, April 2, 2009

Pretty Boy

by farah_prong@yahoo.com.my

It is hard to write now as my internet connection is very very very very very very VERY slow. Waiting for any site to respond is like waiting for a snail to climb the legging of my bed; which is like 20cm tall but feels like 20 m to that poor snail. Well that is metaphorically speaking. I haven’t checked my mail, my friendster, my myspace, and my facebook. It is driving me insane. Well, the privileges of free and fast internet have been stripped down as soon as I finished my practical. So what is the use of paying RM 68 per month for a slow internet? And here you are Celcom; bragging about how the user can go about carrying and using the internet anywhere and anytime. Well, boo-hoo. It is not happening unless the area got full scale 3G coverage. I am going nuts!

Okay….righty….my new piece of mind….hurm…

Pretty Boy

I have a pretty boy that I liked
that I adored
he looked so sweet and tender and coy
and devilishly cute, just like my plush toy

he always smiles hesitantly
and he always look so shy
but he is ever so mysterious
my heart aches, it soar to the sky

He is so pretty;
the lashes are long
the eyes are sparkling
the dimple is shown

his lips are the devil
calling you near
the beauty that he possesses
makes him so dear

he is my small sweetheart,
my baby, my boy
he is all that I want
so, my heart is filled with joy.

Hurm…who do you think he is? Guess…Guess…hehehe

5 critics:

Nodja said...

(a)robert pattinson
(b)keanu reeves
(c)hugh jackman
(d)no answer


:DD

Crayzee Writers said...

oohh...!! if it was me, the A and B is the most likely. hehe..

my guess:

(a) Blaylock
(b) Ron Weasley
(c) John Matthew
(d) James Potter

*wink2*

or not...

Nabil JD said...

sape plak nih??? penin dok pikiaq... huhuhuhu.

bunga_lily εїз said...

ak tau! ak tau! >>>walaopon lmbt anta komen<<<

erm.....

taqim kan??

kan??

Crayzee Writers said...

FARAH KATA:

we finally have a winner here!

congrats ili!

you have won the feeling of guessing it right!
haha...

actualy it could apply 2 all of da above...

but more 2 taqim r...

hehe...

thanx 4 participating y'all...

hehe

Post a Comment