Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just blabbering...

by farah_prong@yahoo.com.my

All of you might notice that there are two of us. That is why the blog is called Crayzee Writers. Emphasis on the 's'. Our writing styles are not the same. I really favour powerangers's writing more than my own as i consider my writing is basically simple and not really as bombastic and powerful as hers. I'm just blabbering here. Nothing fancy to talk about.

I might say something about JR Ward. For those who did not know her, I believe that you are missing a big chance to be entralled by her books. For those who knows, you can tell how much her book series glue us for hours. She is a fabulous author. I respected her writing a lot. To be honest, I am captivated and mesmerized by her books. Her books are really sensual. I never read that kind of books before this, but thanks to powerangers, I fall into JR's beautiful writing and I am spellbounded by it. The Black Dagger Brotherhood (BDB) series is a phenomenon in the vampire fans' world. They are intense, filled with sensual quality and wonderful to be read. Though, if age restriction is being carried out, I might say that this book falls into the 18SG/SX category.

The sad thing is that when I went to any bookstores (I haven't tried Kino yet), the workers never really know about this great author. Yes, her book may not rival Stephanie Meyer to even a close shave, but with respect, please don't show that blank face to the fans of the books. It makes me feels sad, angry and confused about why there are so many people who did not know this book. The least that the workers can say is that 'Can you please leave your phone number and we will contact you once we have located the book' or etc. Don't dissappoint us; the BDB fans by saying that 'we never heard about the writer'.

I have a confession to make. I have sinned the BDB fans and JR. I have illegally downloaded the series of BDB due to the inability to find the books. Thus, I hope that I may be forgiven. It is really hard to avoid the temptation to download it after accidentally finding the books in the Net. For that, I am sorry.

JR Ward's books are unique. The series is about a group of vampires who protected their race against the lesser; a clan designed to kill the vampire over a fued that happened between the Scribe Virgin (vampire creator) and Omega(lesser creator). The group members are (not in sequence):

1. Wrath (the King) + Beth
2. Darius (deceased)
3. Thorment (MIA) + Welsie
4. Rhage + Beth
5. Phury + Cormia
6. Zadist + Bella
7. Vishous + Jane
8. Butch (newly appointed member) + Marissa

To experience the love in this book, buy it now. I hope that all of you have a better luck in finding the book because I have failed to do so too many times.

Until then. See you when I see you.
(^-^)

0 critics:

Post a Comment