Monday, March 16, 2009

Headache

by farah_prong@yahoo.com.my

squished and squashed
all thoughts looming in the dark
pain that strikes
sharp and clear as a dart

the temples hurt
it sides aches
the ailment churns
it threatened to burst

the thoughts of assignment
the abhorrent of personal dispute
killing my brain cells
paralyzing the happiness neuron

The layout is kinda cool powerangers. Thanks for doing it. I am also adding in some gadgets. I hope that you will be okay with it. IT is not my forte. hehehe... Well, as you said, the practical training is almost over. However, as others probably jumping and squeling with delights of finally completing the internship, my stomach churns at the fact the report is not yet done...huhu...It is scary as hell. I got major headache thinking about it. adeh...

I just read Fana's entry entitled 'Marker or Duster'. It was hillarious. I am rolling and howling with laughter. hahahaha....Wow. For someone that small, doing something like that definitely makes my day. It was simply funny. Fana is definitely something. hahaha...I can't imagine she does something like that.OMG.Fana...thanks for cheering up my day.

I am now caught in a tangle of problems that is not mine to begin with. Curiosity kills the cat. To whoever that created the proverb, I think that he is a genius. I meddled in with something that I shouldn't and now my head is killing me. I don't want to think about it but how can I not think bout it when that person keep on bothering me? It is driving me crazy!!!! ARGHHH!!! That person just don't know how to stop pestering me. I mean, it is your problem. Go ahead and settle it yourself! DO I look like some sort of councelling person to you! Huh!!! I am tired....huhu...

What? You wanted to puke listening to other radio station? Are you testing my patience and love for Hitz.fm? It is quite insulting for you to say that powerangers...You are threading a thin ice here...I am a fan of Hitz.fm. The radio station is fun and funny. It rhyme with both of that words. Furthermore, hitz is like a senior brother to that Fly.fm k? Treat it with respect please. Who did not know Gotcha! programme? It is famous. Furthermore, the Breakfast Show with Ian and Jay Jay is a must hear programme. Although Jay Jay did not get to pair with Rudy anymore but the new pair rocks! They are still the best for me. But we have our differences and I respect you for liking Fly but don't say that you feels like throwing up after listening to other radio station.

Okay then.
See you when I see you!

2 critics:

bunga_lily εїз said...

hye!!!!

about fana's blog~

mmg klaka n unbelievable!!

i would never thought that she'd do that....

padan muke dak2 tuh....

itu la dak2 skarang neh....

huhu...

ciao!

Crayzee Writers said...

yeah...
it was funny and hillarious...
hehehe...
well, people can change...
hehehe

Post a Comment